Tuesday, July 5

independence day!

Dang, my 4th of July was awesome. 
My day started with a good ol' small town parade. so cute.

Then a Snoasis. These are my fav.
  
After the parade, my brother-in-law and myself went to Broulims and picked up all the goods for our BBQ later. We loaded the car with the food, BBQ, blankets, and drinks and picked up Court from work. Then, we were on our way to Idaho Falls. Every year Idaho Falls does a HUGE fireworks show. Huge like... the largest this side of the Mississippi and 5th largest in the whole world. It's awesome. To get a good seat you gotta get there heckkkka early. So, that's just what we did. We set out all of our belongings and waited.

   
Court and I were so ridiculously hot, we put together all our brain power and came up with this little gem...
 
 The fort kept us from burning our skin off. However, I still burnt myself. I got a pretty rad burn around my bangles. Needless to say I haven't taken them off since. I mean, how embarrassing is a bangle/bracelet burn? suuuper embarrassing. but not surprising for a redhead like myself.

Kacie flew in that day too. Brenden picked her up from the airport while Court and I saved spots.

My super cute cousins and their boy toys: Bryana (& Bryana's mission friend - Laura!), Derrick, Lauryn, and Alex met up with us too... for a BBQ and the firework show.

...and that was my Independence Day.
fab, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment